In these terms of business the following definitions apply
1."We/US/Our" shall mean Chepstow Outdoor Activities Ltd whose registered office is at Granary Cottage, Tump Farm, Sedbury, Nr Chepstow, Monmouthshire NP167HN. Company telephone number 01291 629901.
2. "Purchaser/You/Your" shall mean the person who makes the Booking on behalf of the people, party or entity/organisation participating in the Event, and collectively means each and every person on whose behalf a booking has been made.
3. "Participant" shall mean a person taking part in an Event, which may or may not also be Purchaser.
4. "The Event/Booking" shall mean the activity, function, occasion, arrangement of such service provided by Us and specified by US in our booking form.
5. "Activity/Activities" shall mean the Event(s)in whole or in part as specified in the Booking Confirmation.
6. "Special Offers" shall mean any special rates we have in place at our Activity centre.
1. All bookings for Activities and Gift Vouchers can be made on our website, and must be paid for at the time of booking/purchase. (With the eception of paintballs which can be purchase on site on the day of the event.
2. Minimum number of players for a Paintball or Laser Combat booking is 10 people.
3. On completing booking details, you warrent that you have been duly authorised by or on behalf of other people, party or entity so stated, and they have agreed to be bound individually and collectively by within the written terms and consitions. Subject to satisfactory details and receipt of the appropriate payment as set out hereafter, booking acceptance confirmation will be issued to you. A binding contract is in force from receipt of payemnt on the within written terms and conditions.
1. On the day of your Event, all participants will be required to arrive at the time stated on your booking confirmation. Late arrival without prior contact to the centre may result in your Event not taking place.
2. Upon arrival you will be asked to fill in a disclaimer for each activity you are taking part in. By signing the disclaimer you are confirming that you are of the correct age.
Participant acknowledge that We will not be held liable in the case of accident unless we have failed to take reasonable steps in Our Duty of Care.
Participant recognises that there are natural hazards within the areas where the activity is taking place, such as fallen trees, rabbit warrens, etc.
Participant acknowledges that Participant is required to comply with all rules and regulations explained, and use equipment provided only as instructed in a manner as to not injure hurt others, and Participant willl at all times adhere to and obey instructions of Our staff.
Participant will not be under the influence of any drink or drugs ar any time during attendance.
In the event that Participant is unable or unwilling to adhere to Our code of conduct and rules and regulations relating to our Activities, Participant will be prevented from continued participation, without refund of any kind, and if requested, will be asked to leave Our premises.
When playing paintball, Participant will wear face mask provided at all times when in the Paintball Zone. Participant will never deliberately shoot anyone in the head or face area.
When Quad Trekking, Participant will wear protective helmets provided at all times, and will not under any circumstances deliberately make contact with another quad bike or person wheather stationary or moving.
Participant accepts that We reserve the right to make appropriate charges to anyone for malicious accidental damage to, or non-return or any equipemtn provided to or used by Participant. Participant agrees to pay these charges in such event.
Participant agrees that any goods or services provided to participant will be paid for in full prior to departure from the centre.
Participant is aware of the payment methods accepted at Our centre.
Participant accepts that We will not give personal information to any other company, but may contact Participant periodically to advise of special offers/promotions, etc.
Participant is aware that images taken during Activity may be published on Our Website, and may also be used in future advertising/marketing free of any charge
In participating in Activites at Chepstow Outdoor Activities, or visiting Our venue, Participant hereby releases, remises and foreer discharges from any claims or liabilites whatsoever without limitation that Participant taking part in the Activities.
1. We will seek to accomadte any reasonable change to your booking, but this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed, please be aware this may incur a change to the cost of Your event.
1. All cncellations must be notified to us either in writing, or over the telephone immediately. Charges are applied as follows.
2. More than two weeks prior to the Event - all monies that have been collected will be held for future rescheduled Event.
3. Within two weeks of Event- Any deposits are forfeited as cancellation fee.
4. Refunds cannot be offered by Us on any unused paintballs purchased on the day of your Event.
1. All activities are subject to availability, Lazer Combat and Paintball is open all year round. Quad Trekking is open April to October depending on weather conditions.
2. You, by the use of Our facilities, automatically agree to be bound by Our conditons, and to comply with all Our directions and requiremtns to include withour prejudice to the generality thereof) any such regarding safety and cancellations. An Event may be cancelled due, for example to weather or other conditions or reasons beyond Our control. We cannot be held liable for Your costs incurred when We cancel activities at short notice.
All vouchers must reach us before the expiry date printed thereon. We may accept Our vouchers in part or full payment for another of our activities at our discretion. All other vouchers may only be redeemed against the activity specified on the voucher.
1. We reserve the right to make alterations or cancellations to Activities or other arrangements affecting your Event, or any part of it, at any time where necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. we will inform You of any such changes as soon as possible. Should a substitution be made of lower value, You will be entitled to a credit against future booking.
1. It is Your responsibility to take out adequate personal ccident travel insurance for Your protection, to include the risks of the cost of cancellation by You and the cost of medical and other treatment in the event of illness or accident. Some of the Events You wish to book may involve an element or risk.
2. We cannot be held responsible for injury or loss suffered by You other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions. Frther, in the event You participate in proceedings which do not form part of the Event booked with Us, this is also at Your own risk and you should obtain the relevant insurance. You are recommended to check with Your insurers that Your Insurance policy covers the activities You will be participating in.
1. You undertake to comply with all instructions and directions relating to the Event received from Us or any Providers from time to time, and take such othe prudent steps, so far as reasonably practicable, to the intent that the Event may be safe and enjoyable.
2. Some Activities do contain an element of risk. Whilst We take all reasonable precautions, we repeat that you do participate at Your own risk. If you have a medical condition that may be aggravated by participating in an Event with Us, such as back problems, pregnancy, or knee injury, please consider the suitability of such an Activity before booking.
1. We reserve the right to stop Your participation in any Activity or Event in whole or in part if in Our reasonable opinion You are unruly, vilolent, abusive, under the inflence of drink or drugs, or deemed not capable to the extent that such state or condition is materially likely to endanger the sfatey or enjoyment of other Participants. We do not accept the liability for the behaviour of You or others on or at the Event, and participants found to have unacceptable behaviour will be removed from Activities with no refund given, and all balances to be paid in full prior to departure from Our site.
1. In the event of adverse weather conditions or matters beyond Our control, the Event or part of it may be cancelled, postponed or delayed. In such event, at our sole discretion, We may assist you to arrange an alternative Event, or We may give you a credit toward a future booking. We will not be liable for any travel or accommodation costs incurred by Participants in such circumstances.
1. You should make full disclosure to Us on booking, of any material matters that may affect our services and health and safety aspects. Some of the activities may have minimum requirements for age. Some Events are not recommended for those with any disability, illness or infirmity. If you have an exisiting medical condition, allergies, disability which may affect participation You must make disclosure therof at the time of booking the Event. In the event that You have failed to give this information at the time of booking, We reserve the right to cancel the booking and impose cancellation charges. Some Events may have an element of risk or danger and participation therein is at Your won risk.
subject to any statutory exclusions:
1. We shall not be liable to You in contract, tort (including limitation negligence) an/or breach of statutory duty for any loss or damge which You may suffer by reason of any act, omission, neglect or default (including negligence) in the performance of these conditions by Us, Our servants, and /or agents in a sum which is greater than the Booking price of the Event.
2. We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
1. The act(s) and/or omission(s) of any person(s) affected or any member(s) of Your party;or
2. The act(s) and or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of Your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable;or
3. Force Majeure
1. Special Offers must reserved at the time of booking
2. Special offers/rates are subject to withdrawal at any time without formal notice. Any changes or ammendements will be published on Our website or in our Booking confirmation.
3. All Gift Vouchers purchased must be used before the expiry date.
1. Should You wish to lodge a complaint, You must submit the complaint in writing by post or email within 30 days of the Event, to enable Us to resolve the matters raised by You. We will not deal with complaints that do not follow this procedure.
1. These conditions are personal to You. You shall not assign, transfer, or change your rights and responsibilities under these conditions or any of them, without Our prior consent.
2. The provisions of these conditions are severable and distinct from one another, and if at any time any of the provisions is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unforceable, the validity, legality, or enforceability of the other provisions shall ot in any way be affected or impaired.
3. The headings in these conditions are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
4. All notices under these conditions shall be in writing and may be served by post or email addressed to the other party at the address given to the other party for the purpose of service of notices under these conditions and evey notice shall be deemed to have been served by post at the expiration of 48 hours after dispatch of the same, or if sent by email at twelve noon the next working day following dispatch.
Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
Nothing in this agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or right to enforce any terms of agreement.
This agreement shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising between You and Us or our suppliers.
Chepstow Outdoor Activity Centre offers a range of activities including 4x4 Driving, Sphereing, Paintballing, Archery, Clay Pigeon Shooting and more!
Situated close to Bristol and Cardiff, we offer activities to suit everyone, so whether you are an individual or part of a group we can easily tailor activities to suit your needs! Book online now.